Busdriver

Dodax.co.uk

Has anybody in the UK used this supplier? They show the diff nut upgrade for the TD4 to be in stock!!!!! I’ve ordered one as I only ordered one set when I got mine. I’ve built it with the plastic one in the front diff but it didn’t feel very good. 

I've used them a couple of times. They weren't all that quick but otherwise fine, and they were a good price for some bits I could only otherwise get from the far east. 

2 hours ago, BuggyDad said:

I've used them a couple of times. They weren't all that quick but otherwise fine, and they were a good price for some bits I could only otherwise get from the far east. 

I’ll let everyone know when it arrives. Ordered yesterday .

Item has shipped. TD4 diff nut hopup so I can replace the front one. Only ordered one set when I ordered the kit?

Forgot to update this. The order arrived on Monday. Well packed and genuine item. Top marks.

Are they UK based? Did you have any customs issues? And can you recall which courier they used?Thanks

I think they're in Switzerland. I had no customs issues, although my order was well below the £135 threshold for such things, with VAT paid as for a UK shop. 

Their email is Dodax.co.uk but the parcel was posted in Switzerland and delivered by Royal Mail? No customs intervention but it was only £9