Sign in to follow this  
quattrokid

Wanted, Vintage Audi Quattro 58036

As title, i am looking for a Quattro  58036  as per title .    Consider anything but complete car or better preferred.

Cheers Qk,

Hi Quattro kid, Ive got some quattros and Asconas I'm trying to finish at the moment. All the Og Tamiya bodies ive got are pretty wrecked, so good for nothing really (over-cut wheel arches / bits cut out of them/rolled once too many times!!  etc!) but i have got some TBG bodies i was going to do with them instead. I've started casting some of the body parts to be able to finish the bodies, so these essentially will be a Vintage Tamiya tub chassis with complete reproduction body to accompany, so pretty much a mint car when done, the problem is its gonna take me a while to finish the casting. I know its not everyones cup of tea having non - original parts on their cars but they will hopefully look mint when done! let me know if you are interested in one, thanks Baz

• Like 1

On 1/25/2022 at 12:18 PM, bjmulford said:

Hi Quattro kid, Ive got some quattros and Asconas I'm trying to finish at the moment. All the Og Tamiya bodies ive got are pretty wrecked, so good for nothing really (over-cut wheel arches / bits cut out of them/rolled once too many times!!  etc!) but i have got some TBG bodies i was going to do with them instead. I've started casting some of the body parts to be able to finish the bodies, so these essentially will be a Vintage Tamiya tub chassis with complete reproduction body to accompany, so pretty much a mint car when done, the problem is its gonna take me a while to finish the casting. I know its not everyones cup of tea having non - original parts on their cars but they will hopefully look mint when done! let me know if you are interested in one, thanks Baz

Sounds like fun. Can we see some pics of the bumper parts when complete?