Bioshocked

RC Channel down?

You're right!! Thats a shame, hopefully just temporary.

I was only browsing it a couple of days ago too as im possibly interested in a re re fighting buggy if one comes around again.

On eBay it says: The seller is away until Feb 07, 2022. If you buy this item, expect a delay in shipping.

So I did a search for new year as I know nothing about Taiwanese new year, that's not it (so it seems), but google did show me some fireworks (Google 'Asian New Year' or 'Chinese New Year', not sure if that is new, but it was a first for me).

Yes, Chinese new year is right around the corner. Many businesses will come back to normal in a couple of days.

1 hour ago, KILLorBE said:

On eBay it says: The seller is away until Feb 07, 2022. If you buy this item, expect a delay in shipping.

So I did a search for new year as I know nothing about Taiwanese new year, that's not it (so it seems), but google did show me some fireworks (Google 'Asian New Year' or 'Chinese New Year', not sure if that is new, but it was a first for me).

Chinese New Year is 1 - 15 Feb this year, although not everyone go off for the entire period, usually 2 - 7 days. I knew because I just filled in my leave application. 

It is the equivalent of Christmas in the west, family dinner, visits and all that. 

3 hours ago, Superluminal said:

You're right!! Thats a shame, hopefully just temporary.

I was only browsing it a couple of days ago too as im possibly interested in a re re fighting buggy if one comes around again.

RC Mart are listing them for Pre-order again now 👍🏻 Possible it could be available elsewhere later. 

They did have some of RC Channel’s stuff listed too a while ago, they might still have. 

• Thanks 1