whahooo

Is there a Book about Monstertrucks?

Hello,

a bit Off Topic....    ....but i`m in the search of an Photobook about the evolution of Monstertruck.

I´m more interrested in retro Monstertrucks and therir Tech.

I know a few Monstertrucks from my Childhood, but, i do not remember their specs and differences, i was a child and didn`t had thehorizont to get the technical Background or the fine details of their Art.

I want a Book full of pictures for my toilet Times.

5 hours ago, whahooo said:

I want a Book full of pictures for my toilet Times.

This is the most disturbing thing I’ve read here at TC 😂

• Haha 1

I love to read, look at Pictures or Play Tetris or other Gameboy Games while i do my business...

I have a lot of old Skateboardmagazines and other Stuff in my Toiletroom. I grew up with Luky Luke and Asterix. Maybe thats a European Thing like French People have two Toilets for Familybusines or something....

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, 87lc2 said:

This will tell you everything you want to know and more, best book on the evolotution of monster trucks I've ever seen.  Written by Marty Garza - https://monstertrucktechnology.com/

I ordered this book but haven't received it yet.   Will post a review if you want when it gets here...

9 minutes ago, Stewpac15 said:

I ordered this book but haven't received it yet.   Will post a review if you want when it gets here...

That would be great, thank you!  I keep meaning to order it...I've heard nothing but good things.