I use Buyee far to much. Be warned shipping will be high and you will run into issues with a nitro engine. even if you bid and win them, they will give you holy badword and tell you the engine must be removed before they will ship it.

7 minutes ago, salvine said:

I use Buyee far to much. Be warned shipping will be high and you will run into issues with a nitro engine. even if you bid and win them, they will give you holy badword and tell you the engine must be removed before they will ship it.

You in USA? I ended up going with zenmarket. Bought this 

7E0EE824-7978-47DB-8F60-AD71A87E0A7E.jpeg

5A6E4751-3A52-49A6-985E-055F8149A8D5.jpeg

1C515C97-CF6B-437F-8DF4-BD60900C22E3.jpeg

A8F4FBDB-C932-48A5-988B-691DCCE8912B.jpeg

I use ZenMarket, no problems so far.

Batteries, oils etc can cause problems. As above don´t forget domestic shipping costs and taxes where applicable. Then the cost of shipping to yourself and customs.

Huge market over there, so far im enjoying it and buying way to much :lol:.

My first purchase was a nib Tamiya charger set that had a SP1700 battery with it. They did ship it to me after checking the battery. They offer different shipping options so you can choose the cheapest one, although i couldn´t ship that item through DHL for some reason and picked Hermes. As a guide line here's my cost for that parcel:

Size and weight  22cm × 16cm × 10cm - 875g Plastic model (Ni-Cd battery (Not restricted as per SP A123), no adhesive SHIPPING: ¥1,759 which is around 13,50€.

1700SP.jpg