Rc24mhz

Dream Collections

Nice collections here btw! Very nice and thanks for sharing.  I saw this YouTube video last night and just drooled :o ...oh yeah, nice music too! B)

• Like 1

I've got 12 cars and I think thats a bit excessive. I can't quite fathom the point of a collection like that, let alone having the space to store it.

And even the completed cars are hidden away in storage boxes. I can't quite get my head around these kinds of collections but to each their own.

5 hours ago, Lhodgo said:

My hotshot family…

Impressive collection!  I'd love it if that photo was higher resolution to see what you have tucked in there.

4 hours ago, bRIBEGuy said:

Impressive collection!  I'd love it if that photo was higher resolution to see what you have tucked in there.

I agree.  It's 2022.  I think we're all capable of taking a decent pic...:huh: Especially if we're showing a beautiful collection like that!  :D

@Lhodgo Wow! That really is some collection. Love the Hotsh*t! Those RCChannel arms are the ones I've been eyeing-up. 

I'm currently in the process of rebuilding a Hotshot I recently picked-up locally (well 100KM away). I've got a thread in the vintage section. Would love your input...

On 2/14/2022 at 10:51 PM, Nickerz said:

Nice collections here btw! Very nice and thanks for sharing.  I saw this YouTube video last night and just drooled :o ...oh yeah, nice music too! B)

This appears to be fellow TC member sunnyjai's, and what an awesome collection it is. 

On 3/4/2022 at 2:22 PM, Lhodgo said:

Thanks guys but it was a screen shot of my movie I took, hence the crappy resolution. Can watch here.

https://youtu.be/PcqE4mf-OgE

Great collection.  Love the HotSh!t and Wingers!