tam-trucks

thunder tiger eb4

fired up the nitro after 2years,fresh fuel,cleaned glowplug and the beast fired up,and what a blast and that smell is WONDERFUL:D

think it need a wash,,,must body body on it

100_1655.JPG

• Like 4

apart from the standard eb4 shell,,,i bought this last year lancia delta integrale body shell,1/8th and fit very nice,3d printed roof spoiler,just need to make mountings to fit chassis to body

thunder tiger eb4 chassis with lancia 1.8th body (1).JPG

thunder tiger eb4 chassis with lancia 1.8th body (2).JPG

thunder tiger eb4 chassis with lancia 1.8th body (4).JPG

thunder tiger eb4 chassis with lancia 1.8th body (3).JPG

• Like 3

Cool.

Makes me want to get my LandMax out.  Haven't started it for over 10 years.

• Like 1

Love my EB4 as well, still going strong after 10yrs 😁. My Dad bought it for my 40th 👍🏻
I’ve lost count how many sets of tyres it’s had 😂

92DCFD39-0DAC-4A08-B412-91787E3B2E1F.jpg

11AE44CF-1590-4888-9D21-7AE617B5D232.jpg

33C013D9-7FB8-4027-AEF0-4AF876E6637F.jpg 

367D9070-0112-416A-8021-E27B43965EED.jpg

ADF41A47-5944-42CC-9BFE-087F6B838DA7.jpg

• Like 3

love you shots in OZ (come on lottery ticket) they are good fun,takes the punishment very very well,strong parts...have got a 28 engined rolling chassis,needs pull start replacing keeps breaking with basic cord,must buy un-snapable cord for it soon :D

got starter box but eb4 has to be mod`d a bit,wheel dont really touch the flywheel enough,so either lower engine mounts or lift starter wheel block which mean mod the floorpan/chassis plate

thunder tiger 28 engined EB4 beast is up and running,fuel used is tornado 25..WOW WOW WOW what a difference in performance :D:D:D...must get a video of it running around

pics of the 28 EB4

adjustable rear wing and wing mounts,6volt battery pack,carson stick handset and receiver,new ball bearings all round,AMAX race exhaust

THUNDER TIGER EB4 28 ENGINED,ADJUSTABLE REAR WING,TORNADO FUEL 25..JPG

100_1864.JPG

just bought,just waiting delivery of TT MTA4 28 nitro RTR.....EB4s have a big brother :D

now delivered today 2/6/2022....very pleased and over the moon with it....got other stuff to do first (weld up friends subaru impreza)

mta4  stript and cleaned,homemade spur gear 3d printed,new shock oil....runs excellent must one of the best nitro trucks ive driven,so responsive allround,takes hard bashing very well,the homemade spur gear 3d holding up very very well.im very surprized in how good it taken to 3d spur gear....just waiting on 2.4ghz handset and reciever to come upgraded from 27mhz traxxas which came with it

mta4 truck now has 2.4ghz handset and receiver,failsafed now......let see that 2nd gear kick-in,,,garden test today,very nice set-up,it was wheelly good,i mean wheelly good...loads better response then the traxxas 27mhz old-old handset and receiver

xmas2022......bought a eb4  nitro converted to brushless with alloy motor mount and surpass esc 150a and motor combo.just added handset/reciever and battery.....up and running.just need to test it..............................got another mta4 running,all works but no radio gear....so at the moment thats 3 eb4`s and 2 mta4`s...got to do group photo when weather gets better............................happy days are here again