junkmunki

Come and see

After i was asked to prove the size of my collection, it occured to me, that we have these collections and hobby room setups, but no one ever gets to see them.

So my idea is this, if you live on the south coast of the UK, are traveling past, or just want to make a trip down this way, PM me, and you are more than welcome to come and see my collection, have a cup of tea (or a beer) and just spend a few hours chatting about Tamiya.

Perhaps other members might like to do the same. It would be a great way to meet other people from the TC community.

J

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3

That's probably the nicest offer anyone has made on TC in a while. 👍. I am up in Scotland so a bit for for me. 

I am quite lucky in that my wife lets me keep a few of my prized possessions in the living room on shelfs for display. 👍.

QtRBNlx.jpeg

ATFxF1c.jpeg

James

• Like 10

You are truly a gentleman. It is quite the collection. You are like the Jay Leno of Tamiya :)

God Bless

• Haha 1

If anyone is in, or going to be passing Glasgow - East Kilbride ( @InsaneJim69 ?) , and fancies a run on our Astro track, give me a shout   ,I've a few cars for you to use 👍

• Like 2

Unfortunately I am beyond the North coast of the UK (the most northerly member here I believe, the other member to nearby I know of is 0.2 miles south of me), if not I will probably pop by. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GeeWings said:

@junkmunki What a really lovely thought and offer.

Could you possibly cover the Uber cost from Melbourne? 😆

I think there's a steam ship leaving sometime in the next 6 weeks, I'll book you a cabin...😄👍

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, junkmunki said:

I think there's a steam ship leaving sometime in the next 6 weeks, I'll book you a cabin...😄👍

Done!

But in all seriousness I do love the intent of your original post.

2 hours ago, GeeWings said:

Done!

But in all seriousness I do love the intent of your original post.

I'd love to arrange  a club weekend somewhere, where we can get together as a group and have running sessions and a good laugh.

J

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Rc24mhz said:

You are truly a gentleman. It is quite the collection. You are like the Jay Leno of Tamiya :)

God Bless

If i had his money, my collection would be a lot bigger! :D

J