nowinaminute

Neo fighter £66 on Amazon! Please allow here, mods?

I understand if mods want to delete this thread but I just thought it was such a good deal it deserved max exposure.

Neo fighter currently £66 on Amazon UK.

Absolute bargain for what is already a good value kit!

• Like 1

I originally planned to buy this to try my 4.5T in but literally this morning, my friend advised me that a belted car will suit the motor more, so it this one is being put back. If not, I will click buy right now. 

22 minutes ago, BuggyDad said:

Crikey. 

If only it wasn't the kit I've already got 3 of! 

My brain immediately began searching for justification but it just couldn't come up with anything lol

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, BuggyDad said:

Crikey. 

If only it wasn't the kit I've already got 3 of! 

Get a 4th one for spares. 

19 minutes ago, alvinlwh said:

Get a 4th one for spares. 

Did that already. Having used half the spares I wasn't counting it! Still one remains unopened. 

12 minutes ago, nowinaminute said:

Still showing for me 20220208_170514.thumb.jpg.6c2f9f7cb7019e6b8825747cc9395732.jpg

Sneaky Amazon! @#&*%!!!

spacer.png

EDIT: Ah, note the delivery time though. 

spacer.png

23 minutes ago, alvinlwh said:

Sneaky Amazon! @#&*%!!!

spacer.png

EDIT: Ah, note the delivery time though. 

spacer.png

Maybe the fact its gone onto back order has caused it to be the non-default option?

But I doubt that the wait will put anyone off lol.

Anyone ordered?  Will be interesting to see if it comes with CVAs or not, I'm sure we had a thread about this a while back.

1 minute ago, Mad Ax said:

Anyone ordered?  Will be interesting to see if it comes with CVAs or not, I'm sure we had a thread about this a while back.

That will be the Christmas sales thread and for that batch, it does come with CVA and TT. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, nowinaminute said:

Maybe the fact its gone onto back order has caused it to be the non-default option?

But I doubt that the wait will put anyone off lol.

I had ordered these 1 to 2 months delivery items before, the M-05 Pro arms, never turned up and Amazon cancelled the order after 2 months, so kind of a gamble. 

13 hours ago, Mad Ax said:

Got a Neo Fighter and a Racing Fighter, spec wise ,both the same.

Flipping a coin about which kit to break for spares, and which to build to try and claim the fastest DT03 trophy back...

Either way, I'll be selling 2 x torque tuned, and 2 x TBLE04 escs NIP (at least..) 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Wooders28 said:

Flipping a coin about which kit to break for spares, and which to build to try and claim the fastest DT03 trophy back...

Oooh. I've seen your bumper battery carrier and 20t pinion. Is there a thread somewhere on DT-03 speed run and modding craziness?

• Sad 1

It's nowhere close to that on the US Amazon site.  I would have bought one for that price.  Don't "need" one but for some strange reason would have bought one.  ;)

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, BuggyDad said:

Oooh. I've seen your bumper battery carrier and 20t pinion. Is there a thread somewhere on DT-03 speed run and modding craziness?

Urm, unfortunately, I don't think so! 

I think I had a few projects on the go at the time (restomod Ultima and Mid), and the DT03 was just a diff full of superglue, upgraded outdrives, drive shafts, shocks ,bumper and big power 🙄😁

7 hours ago, nowinaminute said:

Gone up to £74 now

I just got my order in at £66 for a kit I never knew I wanted. 😀

Whether anything turns up is another matter but at that price it’s well worth a punt. Thanks for the heads up. 👍🏻

• Haha 1

Look what just turned up! Complete with CVAs, torque tuned motor and ESC, a bargain at £66 😀

8D734AF6-F45C-4712-B742-E0C551D69924.jpeg

• Like 1