Sign in to follow this  
Nikko85

For Sale: Radio Shack 4x4 and Nikko Hobby Grade

For sale: Pick up from London or I can post.

Radio Shack 4x4 £40

Upgraded to a full function servo, 370 motor and Tamiya speed control and controller.

I will also include lots of spares, including gears, gear cover, battery cover, wheel covers, in fact nearly everything apart from the chassis, wheels and body to make a second car. Lovely little runner, great crawler on slow gear, and pretty fast on fast gear. Will need a battery.

feTkvDI.jpg

draOiGl.jpg?1

bJI10Wo.jpg

Nikko Thunder Road 1/24 scale trailer truck £40

LED lights, all upgraded hobby grade electronics and 370 motor, 5th wheel powered by small servo, works perfectly allowing the trailer to detached on the press of a button. Very fast, can now drift. Looks great. Battery included (9.6 volt).

LELtFDb.jpg

z3vwsyq.jpg

ED5SOkH.jpg

Both super nice runners, great for a kids birthday present if they are interested in RC cars, but you don't want the full thing.

All money will go to Animal Asia charity, just looking to save some space.#

Postage available at costs.

6 hours ago, lupogtiboy said:

Massive THANK YOU to Andrew for the truck, I love it! 

It rips doesn't it? 😁

17 hours ago, Nikko85 said:

It rips doesn't it? 😁

Yeah, she's a speedy thing! I do love that the 5th wheel function still works as well. I'm sure I have a boxed one of these somewhere in my storage container as I'd like to see if I have any of the other trailers....

If you still have the Monster Truck near the end of the month and I've not made myself destitute, I may grab that off you too!

10 hours ago, lupogtiboy said:

Yeah, she's a speedy thing! I do love that the 5th wheel function still works as well. I'm sure I have a boxed one of these somewhere in my storage container as I'd like to see if I have any of the other trailers....

If you still have the Monster Truck near the end of the month and I've not made myself destitute, I may grab that off you too!

Yeah, I was super happy I was able to get that working! I would have kept it, but my wife (who is amazing about these things) wasn't happy with the noise with a baby in the house.