tamiya3speed

JC Racing Wheels

I have four sets in different colours. The quality is fine and the shipping went astonishing fast. Do not hold back, if you ask me :mellow:.

I just received some Gold wheels from JCR today (purchased via Modelsport in the UK).

36F22EBC-96FC-4AF4-9041-0BC7D9A38A70.jpeg.a99095d8424e58d320a269e63ccca067.jpeg

I've only got one other set but they are on the buggy my son drives most and so have taken a bit of a beating and have certainly held up well so far.

I have ordered before and yes shipping to the US is expensive. I ordered wheels for my XX4 and they are fantastic. In reality, despite the shipping costs, it was probably less than ebay.

Certainly £40 seems pretty crazy. I actually ordered for delivery to my sister in England and she then posted on to me in Oz for just a few quid. 

I just bought a bunch of mid 2.2" wheels from them. I get the feeling shipping to Commonwealth countries seems to be quite reasonable & fairly fast. 

• Like 1

I used a set on a JRX2 restoration a few weeks ago. Not only were they excellent quality, they were the right color!

I was very happy with them, and will order sever sets for some of my projects. They have a bunch of touring wheels, too.

Thank you all.  Sound like good products.  Still crazy shipping but I now have like ten different sets in the cart lol.  

• Like 2

Used on my Bear Hawk; they're really good, looks more toy-ish then Tamiya's wheels but it's ok.

aMOBMTc.jpg

• Like 1

20 hours ago, tamiya3speed said:

Thank you all.  Sound like good products.  Still crazy shipping but I now have like ten different sets in the cart lol.  

If you want help with shipping from the UK, happy to help bud:)