@netsmithUK Hi Chris,

Hope all well ?

Please could you help me with a quick query ?

Ive been a subscription member for a number of years but can suddenly only upload pics with a minuscule size limit … that gets smaller each time I add. 

Am I doing something wrong ? Do I need to clear out other things to make room ?

Thanks in advance,

there is only 73MB data limti for attachments on the site. i hit that limit a long time ago.  under your profile, t=you will see "my attachments" it will show what you have left.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you @nel33 👍

Fixed my problem - and answered my (unasked) question about why I couldn’t see pics in legacy posts from highly active members 😂

I still have about 35% attachment space left, but a lot of my recent photos are either lost or are not loading up after a few days.  Almost like someone hacked my account.

How do you keep posting after you’ve reached the limit. I now use tcphotos which I thought stopped this? Do you have to go back and delete pictures ??

@Busdriver I'm wondering about the same. I noticed I could only upload 1.21MB now. Do you have to delete "old" attachments so you can upload new ones? 

4 hours ago, Tamiyastef said:

@Busdriver I'm wondering about the same. I noticed I could only upload 1.21MB now. Do you have to delete "old" attachments so you can upload new ones? 

I’ve found that if you use a hosting service it doesn’t use up you limit. But yes otherwise you need to delete old photos. At least that’s  what I think!!!

Dang... I`m at 99%.  Glad I found this thread... guess I have to find a third party site to host photos again... :(

@bRIBEGuy I use Flickr and just embed the link. It seems to work really well. Free of cost and pretty much limitless space.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, bRIBEGuy said:

Dang... I`m at 99%.  Glad I found this thread... guess I have to find a third party site to host photos again... :(

I'm using tcphotos.net now and that works great. As a subscriber Netsmith will get you an account on tcphotos for free.👍

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Tamiyastef said:

I'm using tcphotos.net now and that works great. As a subscriber Netsmith will get you an account on tcphotos for free.👍

Ah... I wasn't sure how to actually get a TCPhotos account.  Perhaps I shall look into that.... thanks!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bRIBEGuy said:

Ah... I wasn't sure how to actually get a TCPhotos account.  Perhaps I shall look into that.... thanks!

I’ve got both but honestly find Flickr simpler. 

I use Imgur and with the app on the phone, it couldn't be easier to take photos on the phone, upload them to the app singularly or in groups and copy/paste the links into posts on here👍 Much the same as Flickr I imagine.

• Like 1