Hey everybody this is my first post, I wanted to share my newest clod build with everyone. I built this clod to about 90% a little over a year ago but with the arrival of it my new baby daughter, she and the rest of my RC’s sat untouched for a year until a month ago I got the itch and some time again. I just squared away the body and the electrics and finished her off and took it for her maiden voyage today! It’s built with a CPE Time Warp chassis I had custom powder coated purple. I Rit dyed black the stock shocks, bumper supports and ladder bar wings. Jconcepts BTA steering front and rear. Built the axles with ball bearings, hex hardware and quick change axle tube screw kit. Hobbywing esc and stock motors for now. eBay aluminum front bumper and skid plate. And last it’s topped off with a Jconcepts clodbuster body with custom colored MCI decals. I want to add a proline led light bar on the frame and have it peek out under the bodies front bumper and try out a 3s battery for fun. I plan to bring it to a race this year at rcmt ny. Cheers!E1F76C61-5834-45D4-B5D4-2CD07D5B5A00.thumb.jpeg.e8fdc21ce223e10223b5a3306e85bfa8.jpeg93F42306-C4AD-48DC-9F56-DDB911B2D477.thumb.jpeg.5023c43da3f1e2dbecb4a7e3af2ef0f6.jpeg6C8D1E90-4A07-4D8B-B056-2B6077359A61.thumb.jpeg.a4a005309c3d37aca89421f2760b5dc2.jpeg

3F71818D-7BEB-416E-84AC-5FF3ED7808A9.jpeg

D08DEE15-68F5-4145-9E0F-C21CFDD5FBDA.jpeg

• Like 8

Great stuff, I always love a retro clod! 

That CPE chassis looks 100x better with some color on it!  I like it!

Thanks guys, yea the CPE chassis are rough out of the box. The powder coat was only $50. Not much more than a can of primer, paint and clear coat. Much more durable, one and done.I have the same chassis in black as well, I’ll post pics of that when I’m done with the four link.

Truck looks great, I like the powder coat as well.  I have on old CPE Barbarian chassis that I had powder coated when I first got it, I agree the finish is a bit rough out of the box.  I've been meaning to get up to CT to race with the RCMTNY guys, maybe this summer.  Not wasy with an 18 month old though, have pretty much been limited to events within an hour or so away.