Bioshocked

Scorcher finally finished

So I'm going to call this one done.

You know how it is when you just can't help doing more and more..

It has had a ton of mods done to it and a lot of hours put in to get it where it is. It was built as a runner, but I'm at the point I don't want to ****** it up by rolling it, so I'm having to weigh up my options..

Still I'd always wanted one and the build has been fantastic.

Cheers Daz

scorch 1.jpg

Scorch2.jpg

• Like 12

Very nice job you've done there. Subtle changes and ones that up the realism even further. I love it B).

Cheers

Kurt

• Like 1

Thank you :)

They are a mix of Re Re, Baja sponsor decals and some from my parts bin! 

The Head light covers are from a wild Willy sprue, that I bought to convert  a Kyosho RC speed boat into a 'Wet Willy Custom'' that's still in the works....

I looked at full on early race Baja Bugs and went with the pillar box front screen, to try to get it a bit period correct

The mirrors are from an HPI and are rubber, as it was built as a runner and these are the first to go

Awesome mate, looks like it's ready for the Dakar!!B)

I know what you mean, you put more and more time into something and then it's hard to ruin all that hard work! In my limited experience so far I try to decide at the start if it's destined to be a runner and if it is then I try to stick to that outcome no matter what. Easier said than done though! Looks like there's a lot to damage on your Scorcher!:unsure: