Monster84

UK monsters 4 link kit on time warp clod

Hey guys, I received a bunch of uk monsters parts the other day including their 12” 4 link kit. I’m super impressed by this company, excellent quality and the first after market clod part ( other than Jconcepts steering kit ) that came with great color photo directions! Here’s another one of my cpe time warp chassis clods. This one has HW 880 esc, 17t team brood monster truck motors, bearings, Jconcepts ford body, cpe on axle steering, Jconcepts wheels and tires and traxxas shocks and now the ukmonsters 4 link. I love it! I need to do some tweaking to the carbon side mount to keep it from shifting( the bolt holes on the carbon are m3 and I think the chassis are m4 or m5. Not UKs fault as this was designed for a stock chassis, i’m gonna try conical washers on the inside of the chassis to center the bolts an lock it in tight. Also gonna put traxxas gtr xxl shocks on with the soft orange springs, it’s to stiff and bouncy with the emaxx shocks

37770F7D-F465-42D8-9C7D-B379B689BC79.jpeg

20E5BCD5-8774-472B-AD38-B057AF7D08EA.jpeg

629F3124-A4E7-4DF9-9388-A429CB230EA1.jpeg

• Like 8

On 3/31/2022 at 3:45 AM, Monster84 said:

Hey guys, I received a bunch of uk monsters parts the other day including their 12” 4 link kit. I’m super impressed by this company, excellent quality and the first after market clod part ( other than Jconcepts steering kit )

I have the UK Monsters Steering kit front and rear on mine - really nice quality carbon plate, finished well with all the screws and fittings and really sturdy solid links...

IMG_6326.thumb.jpeg.e3ddb2122fe737a927dbca4b7fc6d797.jpeg

• Like 2