Since my print is in TPU which is flexible and has very good layer adhesion the two tabs have stuck around just fine.

On my tt02 im using both the stock bumper and the printed one, dunno how well that shows in this pic.NumPlate.jpg.bcaaa5fe198436d919cc042b5b42d89f.jpg

I could try reworking the design to instead replace the stock bumper and provide a mounting point for the bumper you showed earlier in the threas.

1 hour ago, Ziddan said:

Since my print is in TPU which is flexible and has very good layer adhesion the two tabs have stuck around just fine.

On my tt02 im using both the stock bumper and the printed one, dunno how well that shows in this pic.NumPlate.jpg.bcaaa5fe198436d919cc042b5b42d89f.jpg

I could try reworking the design to instead replace the stock bumper and provide a mounting point for the bumper you showed earlier in the threas.

I was thinking of keeping the existing bumper with your new bumper (layering) and trim the wings off.

Is your design a replacement or to supplement existing bumper?

That ought to work, i designed it mostly for looks but since it layers on the stock one and is flexible it likely absorbs some of the force in a knock.