LisaERF

programming lights on tamiya scania

help needed please! i have  tamiya scania r470 with a G. T. Power control panel. im controlling it with a flysky fsi6 controller. when i bought it the controls were custom and i got used to the controls working that way. when i hooked a trailer up to it recently it unbound from the controller. when i got a bind key and hooked it back up all the controls were different to before. im wondering how i change the controls on my controller to how they were before. i see a lot of youtube videos about setting this up for the first time but none for changing the controls when its already used. thanks for any advice, Lisa.

I think your asking how to reset the Flysky back to the way you had it before re-binding? I don't have a Flysky, but I think when you re-bind it, it may reset to default settings. You might have to re-program it back to the way you like it, the best you can remember(get into the settings). Not a 100% sure.

Hope that helps.

Hi @LisaERF I have a Flysky GT5 transmitter so only basic functions on mine, but you can download an app onto your phone as the GT Power unit has Bluetooth and you can then configure it that way?

Here’s the QR from my manual if it helps..

73BA3383-D61B-4C49-A0EB-C0216C823D45.jpg