Ironfather

rudeness of people on this sight

I'd say by the replies to this that most if if not all are a wee bit annoyed by the(in my opinion harsh) OP comments, quite rightly so .

Theres hardly any swearing,name calling or mocking unless it's me picking on @TwistedxSlayer or @Superluminal.

Best thing to do is just ignore any ******.  ***** *******  and relax👍

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, wolfdogstinkus said:

Can I suggest euthanasia instead???

Lol, just in case you thought I was serious

Actually through some creative logistics, I did managed to get hold of some lipos now. Perhaps charging them at 100C under my pillow when I sleep will be a better way? 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, svenb said:

I'd say by the replies to this that most if if not all are a wee bit annoyed by the(in my opinion harsh) OP comments, quite rightly so .

Theres hardly any swearing,name calling or mocking unless it's me picking on @TwistedxSlayer or @Superluminal.

Best thing to do is just ignore any ******.  ***** *******  and relax👍

Bullying us into buying period correct batteries and titanium screws

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Juggular said:

I remember posting things for the first time several years back. That was like the first day of kindergarten almost half century ago.  I was really nervous that somebody would say things like, "you don't even know that?"  But nobody said that. Everybody was nice.  Of course, nobody would agree with everything that's said. If everybody thought the same way, the world would be a terribly boring place. Besides, the very nature of learning is to hear what others say.  No two people would say the same thing exactly.  

But occasionally, hearing the feedback on what people think of Tamiya Club is a good thing.  The admin got right on it.  And we are reminded that it takes everybody's efforts to keep the site nice.  

That's funny because I felt the same way when I became a member last year.. I quickly learned the majority here are very gentlemen-like, respectful and quite different from the wild west car forums I usually join and visit.  And very talented.. so much talent I am honored to be able to post my average-Joe photos along with everyone's without getting stomped on.  Well in my case, my crafty wife stomps on me often so I guess I'm use to taking harsh critiques/reviews. :lol:

Special thanks to the moderators @acprc for doing a great job!  

• Like 2

I'm confused... this person joined 15 years ago, a couple months after I did, and has posted... three times? Two years ago?

OK...Anyway, let's go back to talking about toy cars.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I have locked the thread now as it appears we all love each other.

If the original poster @Ironfather would like to elaborate please DM me directly.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1