netsmithUK

Tamiyaclubs 20th Birthday Celebrations!

Just a quick note to say "Many Happy Returns to Us!" TC is Twenty years old today.

Keep you eye on the home page for updates, we launch our biggest ever competition later today. We've already announced a Porsche 934 special ordering system with Tamico.de which you can find out about here https://www.tamiyaclub.com/tamico.asp

And heres a quick video I through together of messages I have been sent...

Birthday Video on YouTube

More later....

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations TC, and thanks for all the hard work to @netsmithUK and the admin team!

• Like 1

Thanks all - BTW just announced that thanks to FusionHobbies.com we have got a Wild Willy 2 kit to give away, along with a bunch of other yet to be announced goodies... Details later

ww2.jpg

• Like 10

Happy Birthday TC - Proud to have been a member since July 2003.

Well done to Chris and all the support team as well as the members for keeping it going.

I dont post as much these days but still have far too many models all thanks to this site!!

• Like 3

Prize number 3. The bery first Wild Wendy by our own ToyMKR73 Matt Hicks. She's been sitting in a box since 2004 waiting to find a new home - now you can win her.... more details later

wendy1.jpg

wendy2.jpg

wendy3.jpg

wendy4.jpg

wendy6.jpg

• Like 9

Thanks for all your work @netsmithUK and the mods.

This is a fantastic forum, a great place for so many to enjoy.

Here's to the next 20!

Congrats TC team! Had no idea the site had been running so long!:)

P.S. is it bad that I find that Wendy hot?:wub::blink::ph34r:

Happy Birthday TC!  Quick question: when should we expect Tamico to be contacting those who were successful in the offer for the 45th Anniversary Porsches?

51 minutes ago, middleagedgrup said:

Happy Birthday TC!  Quick question: when should we expect Tamico to be contacting those who were successful in the offer for the 45th Anniversary Porsches?

I’ll find out for you. I’ve spoken to them and they’ve seen the orders coming through but I know they’ve had holidays. When did you order?

4 minutes ago, netsmithUK said:

I’ll find out for you. I’ve spoken to them and they’ve seen the orders coming through but I know they’ve had holidays. When did you order?

Thanks Chris. I think it was Thursday evening (14th).

@netsmithUK I made email contact overnight directly with Tamico and looks like they sent an email to me earlier in the week but which never arrived (and yes, nothing in my spam filter either!).  In any event, am now in contact with them and is sorted.  Thanks nonetheless - hopefully this post is helpful for anyone else having the same issue.

• Like 1

It takes a while - I took advantage of the offer on day one of being advised by TC and it was 3 or 4 days before owt came through. They then asked that you confirm your details.

Too good an offer to refuse in my eyes so thanks Chris and Tamico

The emails should have all been sent out now to those that applied. If you've not received your please get message me and let me know and I'll look into it for you.

Happy B-Day TC, glad you have stuck it out! Many hobby forums have gone away with everyone infatuated with FB these days. I'll admit I havent been very active over the last couple of years myself, life has been keeping me busy!

Happy birthday TC. Congratulations to @netsmithUK and the other moderators for all they do. I have only been in a few years compared to some but this is by far the best forum I have ever been on. Genuine, helpful, funny, informative and at times a little naughty. Just posted my entry for the birthday comp, good exercise as I did nearly 2000 steps just getting the models together then putting them back afterwards!!!!

• Like 1