Sign in to follow this  
Fuijo

F/S Nissan R91CP ITEM 84264

Chassis has had light use on an indoor carpet track with a different body and wheels/tyres.

Includes two bodies which are new built and never run.

Wheels are new built and along with the tyres have never been run.

Diff/spur gear is new.

Includes basic servo.

Includes box and manual.

P1020129 P1020122 P1020124 P1020125 P1020126 P1020127 P1020130 P1020131 P1020132 P1020134 P1020135 P1020136 P1020137 P1020138 P1020139 P1020140 P1020141 P1020142

Price 300 Euros plus postage.

• Like 8

Considering how tricky these bodies are to mask and paint you really have it down to a fine art! I think this is probably my favourite Tamiya body out of them all, lots of scale details like the wiper and mirrors etc which are missing from the other Group C's. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm not being funny, but you have got some serious skills with the paint brushers if that's what you can do.

I'd love to own that, I'm not sure I've got the spare money to offer a fair price. How much were you thinking?

Thanks @EvilSpike.

I'm asking 300 Euros plus postage (includes both body shells).

I bought @Fuijo 's other R91 he had in the slightly lighter blue so can vouch for how good the quality of the build and paint finish is on these, really top notch.

@SuperluminalThanks for the compliment. I'm very glad you're happy with it.

@Willythickfoot Thanks! No, I sold enough other cars/kits to cover the cost of the kit I wanted to buy, so decided to keep this one.

I was happy to let it slide down the forum, but a moderator could archive/delete it.

Reason I ask is I restored a chassis but my body is pretty rough. I didn't find the right wheels but managed to find a driver. I would be interested in your spare body if you were willing to part with it.