Recently rescued this original release Midnight Pumpkin from someone that didn't want it anymore. Speed control has been upgraded to a Tamiya ESC and LED's added to the headlights. Not a bad paint job/theme, just have to fix a chip of paint missing in the hood really. 

spacer.png

• Like 11

Nice find, @Jeepy2013!   These Pumpkins are so much fun to look at.    I don't have an actual Midnight Pumpkin, but I have a CW01 Unimog and it's a blast driving that thing over jumps and all.  :D   Have fun.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jeepy2013 said:

Recently rescued this original release Midnight Pumpkin from someone that didn't want it anymore. Speed control has been upgraded to a Tamiya ESC and LED's added to the headlights. Not a bad paint job/theme, just have to fix a chip of paint missing in the hood really. 

spacer.png

A lot of kit in the background there . I see future projects and such ;)

• Like 1

Was able to get a few things done on the Pumpkin yesterday. Replaced the notorious broken axle springs, mixed up some paint touched up the big chip on hood, updated the radio from Am to a FlySky GT2B and made some adjustments to the steering links. 

Back up and running now! B)

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

Small test run video clip:

Video.mov

• Like 6

Really like the paint on this thing, very 90s.  Red headlights are cool as well.  Never had a Pumpkin, might have to get one.  Always liked it a bit more than the Lunchbox with that cool 50s Ford body. 

• Thanks 1

Very nice!  Lucky to find one without the rear lights snapped off!

• Like 1