Sign in to follow this  
Jeepy2013

Full Option M26 Pershing

Seems a little odd that the tanks are grouped in with the semi trucks...but hey! ;)  

Just wanted to share some pics of my full option M26 Pershing. It has a resin commander from DGS Military Hobbies (painted by me), cast texture effects applied before painting and some subtle weathering. 

Hope you all like it! 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 9

Lovely tank Jeepy2013,  looks really good.

I have an M4 sherman (original 56001) that has been 99% finished for over a decade.  at some point in time i need to finish it.

• Like 1

Thank You!  I have the 56001 Sherman as well, currently painted as a USMC Korean war era example that the Bovington Tank Museum has in storage. It's a work in progress, I added the fender braces, lift hooks, etc from the newer kit parts tree, mato metal bow gun and have upgraded it to a Clark TK40 instead of the mechanical speed control. The markings are all hand painted using vinyl stencils my wife made.

spacer.png

• Like 5

On 5/5/2022 at 12:55 PM, Jeepy2013 said:

using vinyl stencils my wife made

Wow, hand made stencils. Very impressive and the 2 tanks are looking great.

Having created such an immaculate Pershing I would be reluctant to run on anything other than a clean carpet, nevermind those muddy puddles but then I guess the tank wouldnt have fulfilled its purpose :)

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Gebbly said:

Wow, hand made stencils. Very impressive and the 2 tanks are looking great.

Having created such an immaculate Pershing I would be reluctant to run on anything other than a clean carpet, nevermind those muddy puddles but then I guess the tank wouldnt have fulfilled its purpose :)

Actually just set the Pershing there for photos...lol. No way I would run that one in the mud like that lol.

• Like 2