Raptor1410

Radio receiver

Hi, can anyone tell me if i can pair more than one reciever to same transmitter please. I have an absima srs2 2.4 ghz and want to run a few cars with same transmitter. Would this be possible. 

Many thanks

Yes but you may need or want to reset EPA and trim everytime you change cars. 

Multi cars tx does not mean it sends different signals out for it rx, it just have memory for the EPA, trim, etc settings, that's all. 

• Thanks 1

If the transmitter has model memory it can. Or you re-bind the receiver each time you change model if your transmitter does not have model memory. 

4 minutes ago, Willy iine said:

If the transmitter has model memory it can. Or you re-bind the receiver each time you change model if your transmitter does not have model memory. 

Not sure about how binding works on other brands but I had tried on Absima without model memory and the RX binds to the TX and the TX just sends a broadcast. So if 10 RX are bind to 1 TX and are turned on at the same time, they all receive the same signal. 

I actually think it is the same even on TX with memory, for example, if I set the wrong memory on my TX, the RX will still receive the signal with all the wrong trim, rev, EPA, etc... 

I have an Absima TX that uses same RX as Flysky... appears that it’s the RX remembers the code from the TX during binding. 

i can bind multiple RXes to that 1 TX; yep they will *all* operate concurrently :D 

Different to Spektrum DSM1/2 where TX remembers RX’s code per model memory slot. I can have multiple RXes all on but only the selected model responds. 

Interesting.  Come to think of it, I've never had to bind multiple receivers on one model so I suppose it can work (?)  :wacko:

If resetting up a car and transmitter each time is not an issue, go for it!  Basically the same without having to rebind each time.  

1 hour ago, Raptor1410 said:

Hi, can anyone tell me if i can pair more than one reciever to same transmitter please. I have an absima srs2 2.4 ghz and want to run a few cars with same transmitter. Would this be possible. 

Many thanks

I've got the same Absima kit and I use extra flysky receivers and they bind easily to the Absima TX . As said previously if you have the steering end point dial on the TX you need to set that for each car

Sure. I have a Spektrum DX5e and an old Tactic TTX240 with two receivers each to handle about 20 cars, and neither of them have model memory. I just make sure the trims on all my cars are close to the same setting, and use Velcro to swap receivers from car to car. A quick systems check and trim/EPA only takes a second to do.

1 hour ago, alvinlwh said:

Not sure about how binding works on other brands but I had tried on Absima without model memory and the RX binds to the TX and the TX just sends a broadcast. So if 10 RX are bind to 1 TX and are turned on at the same time, they all receive the same signal. 

I actually think it is the same even on TX with memory, for example, if I set the wrong memory on my TX, the RX will still receive the signal with all the wrong trim, rev, EPA, etc... 

I will try that, i have two, so basically pair them both at same time correct?

3 minutes ago, Raptor1410 said:

I will try that, i have two, so basically pair them both at same time correct?

Don't think you have enough hands or fingers to do it at the same time. Bind one first and the other will be fine. 

• Haha 1