Sign in to follow this  
Wheeelie

New Usa-1 dual motors?

Hi! I’ve read on several sites that there are a dual motor option kot for the new Usa-1. Is this really so? Didn’t see it on official site. Thanks!

The "new" USA-1 is actually based on a fairly old platform, which I think was offered with twin brushed motors because that was a good way of getting the power you needed.

I think the truck has a twin-motor mount as standard. However in the brushless era there is ample power, no need for twin motors.

• Like 1

Are you shure about this? The platform is not THAT old and I see no info that there already are two motormounts. 

Has the same double motor mount it has used for the last 15 years. Look up a kyosho ma102b.

Ok, I see. But thats listed as a spare part. No info on the option kit that I mentioned in my op?

The option kit only really would amount to another of the brainz esc, torx motor, the motor screws and another pinion. 

I’ve seen the same mention of an “option kit” but never a part number or the like so I’m wondering if it’s lost in translation of just having the option to do so.

Edited by ad456
Can’t spell

Kyosho used the old Twin Force model (kit no 30521) motor mount in the VE version of their monster trucks