I finally picked up another TXT-2 Agrios, have always regretted selling my Bigfoot 19 replica I did. 

This one is a new build, never appears to have been run. Also came with the stock uncut body, decals, etc. 

May do another BF19 replica, the blue version this time perhaps.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 4

Hey, that's my body!  Looked better on my TXT-1, not sure why it looks so goofy on that truck, maybe its the stock wheels/tires :)  Can't remember if I sold it with the TXT-1 or on it's own.  Wonder if he has my TXT also.  That truck was full of high $ hop-ups from back in the day, always wondered what became of it. 

Looking forward to seeing what you do with it.  Takes a bit of work to get the TXT-2 to look a bit more scale, but not overly difficult.  Easy to swap an Axial trans in there as well to help with performance and lower the COG.  Whatever you do be sure to get rid of those bumpers, such a shame to hide those beautiful axles...

• Like 1

On 6/1/2022 at 10:30 AM, 87lc2 said:

Hey, that's my body!  Looked better on my TXT-1, not sure why it looks so goofy on that truck, maybe its the stock wheels/tires :)  Can't remember if I sold it with the TXT-1 or on it's own.  Wonder if he has my TXT also.  That truck was full of high $ hop-ups from back in the day, always wondered what became of it. 

Looking forward to seeing what you do with it.  Takes a bit of work to get the TXT-2 to look a bit more scale, but not overly difficult.  Easy to swap an Axial trans in there as well to help with performance and lower the COG.  Whatever you do be sure to get rid of those bumpers, such a shame to hide those beautiful axles...

Definitely some goofy looking wheels and tires lol.  This is the BF19 I did on my other TXT-2, like you said, can make them nice and scale looking!

spacer.png

• Like 2

I remember seeing that truck, looks great.  The biggest thing with the TXT-2 looking scale is getting the body lower, they sit way too high stock.  On the last one I did I made a shorter version of the stock mount and 3D printed them, really helps set the body over the wheels nicely.  

IMG_1787.JPG

3.JPG

• Like 3

On 6/3/2022 at 11:11 PM, 87lc2 said:

I remember seeing that truck, looks great.  The biggest thing with the TXT-2 looking scale is getting the body lower, they sit way too high stock.  On the last one I did I made a shorter version of the stock mount and 3D printed them, really helps set the body over the wheels nicely.  

That's a great idea! Nice work!