I just asked where seller actually is - if he's close enough I can get it for you

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TWINSET said:

I just asked where seller actually is - if he's close enough I can get it for you

That would be amazing if it's not gone already, thanks! 

Sorry, he's the other side of the county from me - Temple Cowley if anyone else can help?

Hi mate, it's an hour from me, but if you cover my fuel cost I'll go get it for you mate:)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Kol__ said:

Hi mate, it's an hour from me, but if you cover my fuel cost I'll go get it for you mate:)

It's gone now but thanks so much. Probably for the best, can only have so many cars!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Yes, they've really shot up. I do like the QDs, although when they get as expensive as a GF01 it's harder to justify.

Thankfully the pumpkins and beetles are still reasonable prices, even if the BF and CBs are a little pricey as they are much rarer - and there are many Radio Shack/Tandy/Taiyo bodies that work perfectly!

Yes, they've really shot up. I do like the QDs, although when they get as expensive as a GF01 it's harder to justify.

Thankfully the pumpkins and beetles are still reasonable prices, even if the BF and CBs are a little pricey as they are much rarer - and there are many Radio Shack/Tandy/Taiyo bodies that work perfectly.

If I got a working pristine Clod QD I'd only stick a BL motor in it anyhow!

• Like 1