Sign in to follow this  

Wanted - Shelf Queen R34 Skyline

Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone is selling a mint R34 (whole car or just the shell)? I could buy a shell and paint etc but thought I'd see what's about first.

Cheers,

Hairy

I think your best bet is the Killer bodies R34 GT-R. They do a pre painted road version and it's amazingly detailed for the price point and looks great imo, as long as you pick the right wheels to go with it. 👍

James.

• Like 1

wsqFIFj.jpeg

It also comes in clear body set. But the pre painted and finished bodies look amazing.

James

• Like 1

+1 on the KillerBody GTR body. Bought mine finished in blue. You can see just how good it looks here - 

The first body I used for my TT02R was this body. Sadly it's no longer good for a shelf queen :lol: But it is an absolutely gorgeous body!

It is a bit wider than the Tamiya bodies, so you'll need some deep offset rims to fit.

Thanks, the shell looks great but I only collect Tamiya body's. I think if I started looking at others I'd never know when to stop. 

49 minutes ago, Hairyjon313 said:

Thanks, the shell looks great but I only collect Tamiya body's. I think if I started looking at others I'd never know when to stop. 

That's fair. I too am a fan of the Tamiya bodies. But the Tamiya Nismo R34 has a few lines I'm not fond of. Namely the rear flares around the wheel well. That's why I chose to go with the KillerBody one. I'm still on the fence about picking up the Tamiya R34 body.