qatmix

Wanted TRF201 / 211 series Front shock tower

I need a new replacement front shock tower for the TRF201 . Ideally UK only.  It is for a race car. I would Ideally like new, but as long as it is not damaged I will be fine. 

Thanks

I’m amazed that nobody has came up with a carbon one of these yet? I have broken a few in my time. You tried the usual places? 

Hey, I got the 51413 TRF201 M-Parts new here, but I am currently trying to sell them along with a DN-01 and a whole bunch of other spares and hop-ups. Full list and pictures:

https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/tamiya-dn-01-zahhak-neu-ovp-mit-viel-tuning-und-zubehoer/2123431838-249-1589

Feel free to contact me if you're interested.

I've recently grabbed a couple of these from RC Expres and Liquid RC on eBay. They are both US sellers but shipping was reasonable (as was parts cost) to the UK.

These are now impossible to source in EU (and I've had no luck with my usual Asia shops either)

Someone might need to get FiberLyte on the case unless they release another batch of DN01's soon - driveshafts are proving almost impossible to get now as well as many other commonly required bits (even carbon XV01 rear hubs are hard to get in UK at the moment!).