JYCM3

You know this is coming. The KF-51 Tank

The latest German main battle tank in 40 years , the KF-51 Panther with it;s massive 130mm canon. You know Tamiya will coming out with this 1/16 R/C thank soon or later... I hope.. I wish LOL.

KF-51.jpg

k51.jpg

KF51-9-.jpg

UO5LLFU35KUUARFNT2BZ6QFTHA.jpg

• Like 3

Man, I'd love to get into the 1/16 tanks. Someday....

since it is basically an upgraded leopard2 with a new turret, it would not be hard for Tamiya to come out with it sooner rather than later.  no changes to the r/c chassis, just new plastic parts.  kind of like their panther vs jagpanther

I'm gonna bend out of the window and say that Tamiya will never make this a 1:16 Model - Probably not even a 1:35 in the foreseeable time either.
Why? Because it needs to go into service first and have some history to back it up and the KF-51 isn't there yet with either.

As such... You're more likely to see an aftermarket conversion kit the likes of a 2A7+ one for the Leopard 2A6 to make an appearance before Tamiya releases something like that.
Or wait until a company other than Tamiya releases a 1:35 Kit ( I could see Meng doing one ) and use that as a base for making your own conversion kit.