Steveskates

Wild Willy conversion

Has anyone ever tried using the top shell from the wild Willy bump and go toy and converting it to an rc?  I was thinking I might try.  I’m not sure if anyone knows a different cheap car that might have a base that would fit under that toy chassis????

@Steveskates
What wheelbase length is it? 
There are plenty of examples here at TC of people converting various rings to RC and of mixing Tamiya chassis’ with shells fro other things. 

I’m not sure of the wheel base.  I do t actually have it yet.  It’s for sale on eBay.  I may have used the wrong word.  I think I said chassis in my last post where I meant shell.  The wild Willy bump and go- isn’t a remote control car.  It’s a toy that I think just goes on it’s own and bumps into walls and turns around, but the shell can be removed.  I was thinking maybe I could put the shell on a different base.  

Yes, I had assumed you wanted to use the shell from the bump and go on a Tamiya (or other) chassis.

Ideally you pair based on matching wheelbases but you could always shorten a chassis, especially if it’s only 2WD and so doesn’t need a drive shaft.