dmelczer

RC Gallery Comment thread

Good to see it’s stopped raining @Ferruz 👍🏻 

& I do hope that’s a garden hose on the Big Brute, either that or you are incredibly well hydrated 😉

• Haha 1

I wish I had this when I was a kid. The Countach is what got my love for Lamborghini. Nice first post @OzzyMuppet

Welcome to TC! :)

Lambo-Pre-Stickers.jpg

Beautiful build and very nice detailss including the driver & navigator @GermanTA03Guy

msimn.jpg

You're lucky to have found a new Le Mans motor @Willy iine

The Le Mans was one of my favorite motors (aside from the Dyna-Tech) back in the day. I had the 480S, 480T and the 240ST (stock with the Optima Mid). Acquiring the 480T & S took a lot of savings from my school allowance for months and traded a Tamiya 1400mah battery pack for the 240ST. :)

IMG_2022-8-23-171631.jpg.fddf5523a2c8fd1f0f1255b98c6b2ba0.jpg

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, JeffSpicoli said:

Doing decals and watching Max retire Lewis in Drive to Survive. 

2ED9467F-01F8-489E-8366-7048D8CD9514.jpeg

Did you find out why he painted the body on the outside?

2 hours ago, TurboRSR said:

Did you find out why he painted the body on the outside?

He didn’t. He did a flat clear to the outside only.  We agreed on this to keep the bumper and body consistent. It was months ago we had these conversations but that was what we agreed on. I am happy with it.  Would I like to try the other method of matching the bumper to the shiny lexan? Sure.  But I took MR’s professional opinion over my own wants. 

4 hours ago, JeffSpicoli said:

He didn’t. He did a flat clear to the outside only.  We agreed on this to keep the bumper and body consistent. It was months ago we had these conversations but that was what we agreed on. I am happy with it.  Would I like to try the other method of matching the bumper to the shiny lexan? Sure.  But I took MR’s professional opinion over my own wants. 

Surely you only need the bumper on if you run it. For display you could remove it or I assume you could. Don’t know the chassis at all.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Busdriver said:

Surely you only need the bumper on if you run it. For display you could remove it or I assume you could. Don’t know the chassis at all.

great point! 

• Like 1

3DnnX7Jh.jpg

@Nicadraus those are some real nice looking wheels you got there!  I love the shape and the satin finish.  Goes excellent with the rest of the car's scheme!!  Well done!  B)

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Willy iine said:

@Nicadraus those are some real nice looking wheels you got there!  I love the shape and the satin finish.  Goes excellent with the rest of the car's scheme!!  Well done!  B)

Thanks bud! I chased this wheels for months and got cancelled three times. Finally I got it. :)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nicadraus said:

another fantastic creation @Willy iine

Thanks,  I should probably get myself in gear and work on actual RC stuff instead of all these tangents, huh?  :lol:   haha

My 1:1 car season is ending next month so I will get back to RC building soon (Optima MID, Turbo Scorpion, Fighting Buggy, etc). 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nicadraus said:

Thanks bud! I chased this wheels for months and got cancelled three times. Finally I got it. :)

Excellent persistence!   :D    Patience wins.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Willy iine said:

Thanks,  I should probably get myself in gear and work on actual RC stuff instead of all these tangents, huh?  :lol:   haha

My 1:1 car season is ending next month so I will get back to RC building soon (Optima MID, Turbo Scorpion, Fighting Buggy, etc). 

I'll be looking forward to the new builds especially the Turbo Scorpion. It's another kit I've been eyeing on since last year.
I actually have no plans of adding another RC but might consider just one (maybe soon, haha!). Either an on-road 4wd, Xpress Arrow AT1 or the Kyosho Turbo Scorpion. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Nicadraus said:

Another epic shot @Ferruz

I noticed that the pond is bubbling. Spring bubbles?

Screenshot-20220827-004512-Video-Player.

Speaking of bubble...

IMG_2022-8-27-152153.jpg.42c2f0a5eeb3449ff25e95d3ecfe85e1.jpg

another fantastic creation @Willy iine

Thank you! What's making bubbles in the neighbor's pond is an aerator, it's not really there for aesthetics but because it keeps a good oxigen level in the water, for the happiness of fish and frogs ☺🐟🐸

@Willy iine I applaude your gum ball machine👏👏 I am a big fan of your styrene creations, I think we all are. No rush for you to get back on the actual builds, all these little things are just so amazing 😀

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Ferruz said:

Thank you! What's making bubbles in the neighbor's pond is an aerator, it's not really there for aesthetics but because it keeps a good oxigen level in the water, for the happiness of fish and frogs ☺🐟🐸

Oh ok. I thought it was natural spring water. :)

On 8/23/2022 at 8:35 AM, Re-Bugged said:

983AA97B-8FA7-42F9-91A8-8AECF3319592.md.

Perfect reading material for a cold one 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/19/2022 at 4:40 AM, Re-Bugged said:

39CE4B94-C38D-4F86-9130-E96473B1436A.jpg 

18DEB728-B50B-4014-B3F7-FE9F839F77F5.jpg 

Absolutely love these action shots 👏

• Thanks 1

Hey @Willy iine, bravo on all the scale workshop tools, furniture and ephemera. Too many to pick out individual posts, but they all look great 👌

• Thanks 1

On 8/28/2022 at 11:29 AM, Ferruz said:

@Willy iine I applaude your gum ball machine👏👏 I am a big fan of your styrene creations, I think we all are. No rush for you to get back on the actual builds, all these little things are just so amazing 😀

Thanks, @Ferruz!   I sometimes worry I may be contaminating the internets a bit too much with Willy’s garage accessories.. :wacko:

But this is how I play with my RC so ... :lol:

Your RC10.. Oh my goodness!  :wub:   The best RC10 I’ve ever seen in the world.  What’s amazing is you actually drive it.  It’s like a kick in the ballz twice for folks with nice shelfers, I love it!   

• Thanks 1

Love this shot @Ferruz Love the bokeh in the background.

I just hope this beauty don't get deep scratches underneath the chassis.

Screenshot-20220828-223846-Video-Player.

MC-210CB - I had that installed in my FF-01. Nostalgic ESC indeed.

20220829-191817.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1