DTSCB

RC Bumper cars :( (What car would be best to do this?)

TT01 or tt02 touring car and body on plastic drift tyres I’ve always found to be the best “tag your it”  setups. The key is the plastic tyres mean that impacts are dissipated by the total lack of traction so reliability is high. It’s also harder to control so there is less impacts. 

anything with grippy tyres and long arms and open body is going to be less reliable as a demo derby car. 

• Like 3

I have looked at these Kamtec cars a bunch before, I love the simplicity, but how well would the foam tyres fair outside on tarmac?

Is there anyway to get rubber tyres, we have a lovely smooth tarmac carpark beside us and these would be a hoot round it. Unfortunately nowhere around me indoors other than a polished garage floor at the house lol.

• Like 1

On 7/15/2022 at 1:19 PM, phiber_optik said:

I have looked at these Kamtec cars a bunch before, I love the simplicity, but how well would the foam tyres fair outside on tarmac?

Is there anyway to get rubber tyres, we have a lovely smooth tarmac carpark beside us and these would be a hoot round it. Unfortunately nowhere around me indoors other than a polished garage floor at the house lol.

Send them an email. I’ve always found them very helpful.