That looks like a fabulous piece of history there - ripe for an original paint job, maybe even some period-sympathetic upgrades, if that's your thing :) 

Nice find!

PS: if you're a Tamiyaclub supporter, you can get access to tcphotos (contact Netsmith for details) - unlimited free photo hosting that's really easy to link into TC threads.

• Thanks 1

Looks great!  Be careful with those original plastics if you're going to run it, they will be very brittle.

@Mad Ax How did I know know about TC photos?  Have been a supporter for a few years now and would love to use that as I have to constantly delete older photos when putting new ones in a thread.  

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Mad Ax said:

That looks like a fabulous piece of history there - ripe for an original paint job, maybe even some period-sympathetic upgrades, if that's your thing :) 

Nice find!

PS: if you're a Tamiyaclub supporter, you can get access to tcphotos (contact Netsmith for details) - unlimited free photo hosting that's really easy to link into TC threads.

Thank you.

I am going to give it a good clean look at the gearbox and if it need it's some bearing to start.

I would like to put the behind the axle steering on in.

No I am not supporter I will look into that

23 minutes ago, 87lc2 said:

@Mad Ax How did I know know about TC photos?  Have been a supporter for a few years now and would love to use that as I have to constantly delete older photos when putting new ones in a thread.  

it's a hidden feature but there's a sub-forum about it right down the bottom of the list, just above the Outside World subforum.  Ping Netsmith in the topic and he'll sort it out when he has a moment.

After The Image Hosting Site Who Shall Not Be Named* went-all money-grab and started demanding a huge ransom to make images shareable, I went through a bunch of different hosting sites and found them all to be flawed when it comes to organising and sharing images in forum posts.  TCPhotos is fairly basic and has some interesting "features" (such as the feature that randomly shuffles your images into some inexplicable order during upload) but it does allow images to be sorted into albums, which for me is an absolute must when trying to organise hundreds of build thread photos, and it provides a really slick way of getting various different types of image link and embed code in different languages and formats, so it's dead easy to embed images in your TC posts.

Top marks from me and a TC feature I couldn't live without :) 

*primarily because I actually can't remember which one it was

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

For years I had a fL#£&r account, which I didn't have to pay for it was unlimited photos and now the same charging and now you limited private photos. Which does help when you don't want to share with the world friends and family get-togethers.

Thank you I will join TC.