Frog Jumper

ISO: person to do 3D print job - Frog front wheel for 12mm hex

I am looking for someone that can design and print me a special 3D project.

Many of us are familiar with the SRB/Frog front wheel, its 3-piece design, and that it wants an 1150 bearing.

I am looking for a rear plate for this 3-piece design that will accept a 12mm hex instead of an 1150 bearing.

I don't intend to run this on a car, but want to install it on my GT3B transmitter in place of the OG steering wheel.  So I only need the back plate to marry to an 12mm adapter I found on Thingiverse.  I intend to use the middle ring and front plate from a standard SRB/Frog front wheel, along with the smoothie tire.  I thought it would make a couple tribute to Tamiya steering wheel on my Tx.

Hit me up.  I have beer money...

Terry

2 hours ago, Frog Jumper said:

I am looking for someone that can design and print me a special 3D project.

Many of us are familiar with the SRB/Frog front wheel, its 3-piece design, and that it wants an 1150 bearing.

I am looking for a rear plate for this 3-piece design that will accept a 12mm hex instead of an 1150 bearing.

I don't intend to run this on a car, but want to install it on my GT3B transmitter in place of the OG steering wheel.  So I only need the back plate to marry to an 12mm adapter I found on Thingiverse.  I intend to use the middle ring and front plate from a standard SRB/Frog front wheel, along with the smoothie tire.  I thought it would make a couple tribute to Tamiya steering wheel on my Tx.

Hit me up.  I have beer money...

Terry

Toss up a couple pics of the rear plate that takes up the bearing if you wouldn't mind and I'll let you know if I can design and print one for ya.

As you may know my current printer isn't the best, but if the rear plate isn't that intricate I may be able to print a few for you and you can just cover the shipping.

-RC Perspective

• Like 1