Pito28

Egress Black Special

Thanks for the heads up!  Added to the list of kits that I have on back-order with Tower.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Gaoh X said:

Pre-order up at Tower Hobbies for fellow North American’s…

https://www.towerhobbies.com/product/110-rc-egress-black-edition-kit/TAM47489.html

….add that $80 Super Saver Club coupon discount if a member and not bad at all!

I wonder if they are going to deliver..  seems they have allocation issues even though a big player in the USA.. I mean people are still waiting for their Optima MID ..  yeah, might be a Kyosho problem, but still.. you'd expect a big player to have a lot more pull.  And only $404?  Is that even correct or is that a joke for 404 Not Found?  :lol: TFEvo is $439 at their store. 

• Haha 1

Gotta admit that MAP cost at $404.xx is too funny, but it does align with the usual 30% off Tamiya USA MSRP (but, yes, it does seem low since the re-re Egress had a much higher MSRP than this “Black Edition”…….hmmmmm).

I suppose I have had good luck the last few years since typically pre-order just a bit after they go live (8 for 8 so far at least on receiving the initial shipments including the 45th Porsche, Optima Mid, etc), although I have heard of some early pre-orders also never getting fulfilled.

Time will tell with Tower per the norm, though.  

• Like 1

Glad I checked this thread, got my preorder in just now. 

And for any of you who are not in the Super Saver Club, don't bother joining for this as it rejected the $80 coupon. but it did let me use the regular $60 coupon. 

On 9/4/2022 at 2:04 AM, khj626 said:

Glad I checked this thread, got my preorder in just now. 

And for any of you who are not in the Super Saver Club, don't bother joining for this as it rejected the $80 coupon. but it did let me use the regular $60 coupon. 

Just email them and they'll apply the right coupon.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Willy iine said:

I think I saw ETA December on Tower.. which probably means Spring 2023 if lucky.  :lol:

..:blink:

Later the better for me! If it's a December release I'm thinking xmas present thus saving me money;) 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, moffman said:

Later the better for me! If it's a December release I'm thinking xmas present thus saving me money;) 

Same here. I just got the Black Avante. I wouldn't mind waiting for the Black Egress for a bit longer, so I can spread out the expense.