Sign in to follow this  
burakol

Muchhobbbyonline.com

Anybody have every experienced buying from the said store? They are based in Canada and they are selling some items I want/need for my 801xt. Thanks for the feedback. 

I ordered from them a few years ago. I actually found a zahhak  dn01 body from them. 

They used to have a physical store that you can pick up from. I have ordered from them years ago and they shipped it out promptly. 

Thanks. Im just not sure if they are still actively selling or if their inventory is up to date. 

I bought from them a couple months ago, my first order from them. I ordered some open box items, and they were as delivered, so it seems like inventory is reasonably up to date.

Dang, I was hoping this was another Canadian shop that actively stocked Tamiya... :( No such luck I guess...

(side rant: It really bugs when Canadian shops charge in USD...)

• Sad 2

I placed my first order with these guys last week. I've been wanting to order from them for ages but for the last couple of years they wouldn't ship to the UK (cos Brexit)

However, that has now changed so I was able to place an order. Just three small items, all quite hard to find. All three listed as in stock, all three now confirmed as despatched

So it seems their inventory is accurate :)

• Like 1

I’ve ordered from them a couple of times without any problem , I can recommend 

They are good to go and have a good range of DB01/TRF5XX parts, other than the upgrade chassis that was EVERYWHERE a year ago!

• Like 1

Just done an order from them for some hard to get TRF201 parts (a couple of sets of alloy rear hubs).

Shipping was reasonable - will update this thread on the outcome / delivery time etc.

Ordered some M06 hop ups from them some time ago (only place i could find them). Was happy with the service.

On 8/22/2022 at 11:03 AM, Juhunio said:

I placed my first order with these guys last week. I've been wanting to order from them for ages but for the last couple of years they wouldn't ship to the UK (cos Brexit)

However, that has now changed so I was able to place an order. Just three small items, all quite hard to find. All three listed as in stock, all three now confirmed as despatched

So it seems their inventory is accurate :)

Order placed 17th August, delivered today (23rd) to the UK. Happy days!

spacer.png

• Like 1

On 8/22/2022 at 8:43 PM, BuggyGuy said:

Just done an order from them for some hard to get TRF201 parts (a couple of sets of alloy rear hubs).

Shipping was reasonable - will update this thread on the outcome / delivery time etc.

Regarding the above - I checked the tracking today and the ChitChat logistics company that MuchHobbyOnline use shows my items as "Delivered, Left with Individual" - only problem being the location listed is Fort Worth, Texas.

I'm not in Texas - I'm in East Sussex....

On 8/23/2022 at 12:09 PM, Juhunio said:

Order placed 17th August, delivered today (23rd) to the UK. Happy days!

Was your tracking funky as well @Juhunio ?

2 minutes ago, BuggyGuy said:

I'm not in Texas - I'm in East Sussex....

Hmmm, that’s not all that close is it? Sorry to hear that 😬

3 minutes ago, BuggyGuy said:

Was your tracking funky as well @Juhunio ?

No, it was spot on, less than a week door to door. Final end-point delivery here in the UK was Hermes (Evri) 

15 minutes ago, Juhunio said:

Hmmm, that’s not all that close is it? Sorry to hear that 😬

No, it was spot on, less than a week door to door. Final end-point delivery here in the UK was Hermes (Evri) 

Thanks for the quick reply. Fingers crossed it's just some oddness with the tracking rather than being posted to the wrong address - I've dropped MuchHobby an email and will see what they say