Sign in to follow this  
Jonathon Gillham

Novafox servo saver

What servo saver fits the the Novafox? We're struggling with steering throw one way and its the stock servo saver which is giving way rather than moving the wheels. The car has a 10kg servo in it and I have a lot of these and they work fine in every other car. The servo works fine, its the servo saver than isn't working.

I tried a Tamiya high torque servo saver but the shape means that I can't get the servo in the right place because the saver is an elliptical shape and hits the chassis, compared to the round kit one. I could cut the chassis to fit it, but does anyone know of a servo saver that works like the Tamiya high torque one and will fit the Novafox chassis?

8 minutes ago, Jonathon Gillham said:

What servo saver fits the the Novafox? We're struggling with steering throw one way and its the stock servo saver which is giving way rather than moving the wheels. The car has a 10kg servo in it and I have a lot of these and they work fine in every other car. The servo works fine, its the servo saver than isn't working.

I tried a Tamiya high torque servo saver but the shape means that I can't get the servo in the right place because the saver is an elliptical shape and hits the chassis, compared to the round kit one. I could cut the chassis to fit it, but does anyone know of a servo saver that works like the Tamiya high torque one and will fit the Novafox chassis?

I used a Kimborough medium servo saver in my NovaFox. Might need to tweak things a little here and there for clearance from memory, but it did fit, and they are an excellent servo saver.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Pablo68 said:

I used a Kimborough medium servo saver in my NovaFox. Might need to tweak things a little here and there for clearance from memory, but it did fit, and they are an excellent servo saver.

Brilliant thank you, just ordered them.

• Like 1