Sign in to follow this  
razzar

TRF 201

Hi I can get my hands on a mint TRF 201 I just wanted to know how much it would be worth, I don,t want to overĀ  pay, it was only used indoors and has 3 bodies 2 new and extra nip parts as well as wheels and tires, box and manual please let me know before I pull the trigger thanks

56 minutes ago, razzar said:

Hi I can get my hands on a mint TRF 201 I just wanted to know how much it would be worth, I don,t want to overĀ  pay, it was only used indoors and has 3 bodies 2 new and extra nip parts as well as wheels and tires, box and manual please let me know before I pull the trigger thanks

Do you know what version it is and what hopups are on it - this will impact the price a lot.

If it's hopped up DN01 it will be worth less than a TRF201

If it's a proper 201 then you want it to have all the reinforced plastics, aeration dampers (it should have had both of these out of the box). Ideally you'd also want the alloy rear suspension mounts, and the weighted front suspension block - alloy or carbon reinforced rear hubs from XV01 would also be desirable.

If it's a 201XR it will have an alloy chassis and a rear mounted motor.

A 201XM it will have an alloy chassis and a blue aluminium gearbox and be mid motor.

A 201XMW will have a longer alloy chassis and a black aluminium gearbox and again be mid motor.

A 211XM will have a white resin tub chassis and a black aluminium gearbox case (mid motor again).

If you let us know the version a price should be reasonably easy to guess - lastly what's your location as these cars sell for less in the US than they do here in UK

• Like 1