Blefuscu

MFC Coupler switch

Hi,

I'm having trouble tracking down a coupler switch... and don't want to buy a whole MFC02 to get one. I found two stores the carry the complete switch with cable and plug. However,  one was no longer available and the other did seem to be in stock, but wouldn't ship to the UK. I don't really need the cable and plug, just the switch would be fine as I'm not using MFC03 anyway. I'm assuming somebody must have been down this road before but their footsteps are lost in internet dust.

Does anyone know which sub miniature microswitches would be a suitable substitute?

Failing that... the dimensions of the Tamiya switch would be really helpful if anyone has one accessible. I do appreciate that that might not be very likely, the in-situ switch is hardly accessible, but if someone does just has one lying around, it would give me a head start on the trial-and-error adventure set before me.

Thanks for any help/moral support you can offer,

Michael

I would just buy the original, much easier. "Tamico" has them and will ship UK. Part #7325031 Tamiya. Doesn't look pricey. It is a very small switch and hard to find on it's own. 

Just my two cents.

• Thanks 1

That looks good. I agree, for that money it's not worth my time looking for it on it's own. Frustrating that my own search didn't find it through Tamico, I just got rcjaz and tamiya.de. Maybe I'm getting too old to use the internets.

In any case, your two cents are much appreciated, thanks.

• Like 1