Sign in to follow this  
Saito2

FS Tamiya Bruiser/Mountain Rider re-re

This is a Mountain Rider re-release I assembled as a runner years ago. It doesn't get driven nearly enough to justify keeping it. Despite the pics, it will be sold as a roller without electronics aside from the kit 540 silvercan motor. The body is a runner body and is missing some of the details like nerf bars, mirrors and grill corner marker lights, but its never suffered a rollover, so its in great shape. The wheels and tires are in great shape too. Very little wear overall. I think it might have even been assembled with the optional Tamiya overload clutch, but honestly, its been so long I can't recall perfectly, lol. I'd like to get $385 (now $365) for it plus shipping in the continental US. I'd consider less if the buyer would like to purchase it without the shell. Paypal accepted.

20220825_163358 20220825_163424 20220825_163449 20220825_163508

• Like 2

BARGAIN!!!!!!! Great opportunity here!  It will cost you more to buy the clone and get it to a running state.

• Thanks 1

Your price is  TOO LOW and your giving it away. Inflation is killing most people. If I didn’t just start racing a TRF511 I’d be all over it. Try $400 on FB tamiya legends for sale group.

1 hour ago, biguglyxprez said:

How much to ship to CA  90248?

I'll box it and weight it tonight and get you a quote. Thanks.

Heck of a price, congratulations!  Check Tamico or RC Mart for the radio.  Factor in shipping but may be cheaper overall than anywhere in the states.