Jorgen

Best prices on Tamiya parts in Europe?

Im about to place a order on Tamico for some body parts for my buggies

Is there some other alternatives perhaps or is Tamico the best alternative?

Thanks

I've ordered regularly from Tamico since 2016, never had a problem. 

There are alternatives for example my LHS does ship worldwide but prices at Tamico are always a few € less.

EuroRC is some € more than my LHS so I never tried them.

Ordered before from Toemen and Quartels (in the Netherlands) but that didn't go well. Order not complete, items out of stock and on back order for more than 4 months but still "in stock" on their website etc...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jorgen said:

Im about to place a order on Tamico for some body parts for my buggies

Is there some other alternatives perhaps or is Tamico the best alternative?

Thanks

Personally, I think Tamico are as good as it gets in terms of range, availability and price within Europe. And their service is impeccable too 

There are loads of other RC stores around that might have stock of some older or harder to find items, but in terms of new(ish) items and a broad stock range, Tamico are hard to beat

The likes of planet-rc.ch are also worth a look, but I do find them to be a bit more expensive and their shipping is pricey too 

I think if you want to buy cheaper than Tamico, you generally have to look to the Far East

• Like 2

Try Kleinkram. I’ve used them a few times with good results and prices.

• Like 2

Yes, Kleinkram are very good.

Me recent order got to the UK in 2 days! faster than ordering from a UK seller in most cases. 

I've used them15+ times and always been very good.

Tamico, again very good service and stock. 

• Like 1

From German point of view, 

cheapest was always Modellbau Seidel. Unfortunately, they do not ship worldwide anymore, as far as I know. 

Stock and availability of parts is great, and shipment insanely fast in 99% of the cases. 

Tamico is a liitle more expensive, but not in every part. Usually, I compare prices. Tamico has also more Vintage stuff, super service, and the Stölting brothers are real Tamiya nuts. Preorders are great. And they have included many other brands in the last years, which is great.

RC Kleinkram is coming from RC Racing and started with Xray service, but had a jump start with very good marketing and service. They are excellent from shipping time, too. They make their own Racing series and built a huge new building for their shop.

For my Racing actions I usually order from Seidel and Kleinkram, for my Vintage Tamiyas I trust on Tamico and Seidel.

But summarized you can not go wrong with any of these 3 shops. 

• Like 4

Tamico is very good. In the past I ordered parts from Seidel. At a certain moment they stopped shipping to The Netherlands. Strange thing is that my account is still active after all those years.

• Like 1

I used to buy quite a bit from tamico but then Brexit happened and they would only except my order if it was over a certain amount (can't remember now how much and I don't know if that has changed) and originally I thought that's ok I'll just wait until I need to order past that amount but the reality is it never happens because something's you need straight away and can't wait so that list that goes past a certain value amount never gets added to:( which is a shame because they were very good and considering delivered from Europe was always very good! But I have a very good local hobby shop now that serves me very well and gets me everything I need:)

• Like 1