Sign in to follow this  
Turbotom

Broxtowe revival 2022

Is anyone racing there in September 2022?

Im racing a dyna storm and a top force evolution. 

• Like 1

I'll be there!  We're in the same class, I'm racing a Super Astute and a Top Force Evo (or possibly a Manta Ray with a Racecraft body, depending on weather).

Mine are easy to find, they're blue and silver, come say hello if you see me :) 

• Like 1

Sure will! Mine are in the original condition, box art as people like to say! It will be my first time meeting a tamiya club member face to face! Thanks look forward to meeting you. Regards Tom 

• Like 1

Wow what a revival! More to come when I get some sleep! Dyna storm did me proud so did the top force evolution. No damage to repair....... very competitive! It was great to meet @Mad Ax. Now I need to recover to my bed!

• Like 1

Yes, what a fantastic event it was!  I'm planning a full event write-up (I took race-by-race notes on my laptop but have yet to turn them into a full affair).  I found the 120fps option on my camera so I have well over a thousand pics to review.

It looked a bit iffy on Friday with there being two weather options, raining or about to rain, and my awning springing several leaks and soaking my chair and pit table, but in the end it was a brilliant event.  First Revival ever where I didn't come home with a new kit, OTOH I did spend all my new kit money on a new radio which definitely improved my performance, so money well-spent.

Full write-up later this week!

• Like 4