donut_v2

Sealed Unopened Kits For Sale

I'm into RC planes now and have been for a while so I'm letting go of some of my kits. They are unopened and the boxes have been wrapped in plastic. Shipping one kit via courier with tracking is $80 to the US and $85 to the UK (I know, shipping is crazy now). Please message me if you have questions. Open to reasonable offers.

Tamiya 1/12 XR311 - US$300

20220228_165514.thumb.jpg.8c73302421791cea7d351ffea4522973.jpg

Kyosho Scorpion - US$300 - SOLD

20220228_165701.thumb.jpg.52681609860e215624f030e3a0ea2297.jpg

Tamiya 1/12 Hummer - US$380 - SOLD

humvee01.thumb.jpg.819cb75d09649b73d66dc42d5fde249e.jpg

Tamiya 1/10 Fast Attack - US$300

20220228_173822.thumb.jpg.f2be503d25e0a00ac2ac091f27aaf550.jpg

• Like 1

$80 shipping? 

wow. I can send something half way across Europe for less than $20

im getting an XXB shipped from Germany to the UK for £14

JJ

• Like 1

Commercial shipping for a company is different and cheaper than private shipping . It’s like buying in bulk for the commercial shipper as their  customer pays for the contract upfront and is provided cheaper shipping, Leave the dudes add alone!

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Fabia130vRS said:

Shipping is totally overpriced and should be sanctioned by the Moderator/Admin team tbh

Sorry, but why should the moderators have to go anywhere near someone's choice on pricing? It's an offer, not an order, an offer you are perfectly free to ignore. You can self-moderate

And in terms of the pricing, some context. If I wanted to ship something from the UK to the US today, the maximum weight offered by Royal Mail right now is 2kg at a cost of nearly £30. That's too light for most kits. Parcelforce pricing for a 3kg package insured to the value of these kits is £85+. Fedex, UPS, Evri are all £80+

So the OP's pricing seems fair enough given the current rates available. I'm with @GTodd, leave the guy's thread alone 

• Like 6

13 hours ago, Fabia130vRS said:

Shipping is totally overpriced and should be sanctioned by the Moderator/Admin team tbh

Another person that has no clue on how the world works.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

What world, I send stuff across the world up to 5kg for 50€ max.

I would not speak if I had no clue.

where do you @donut_v2 live? New Zealand? Australia?

me from Europe sending a parcel to new Zealand insured for 700€ value  is about 66€

744954CD-1CC7-4E20-BD45-2922F26B5471.png

4470278B-3409-40FA-A1B0-EFF36631236C.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Wow! Haven't visited Tamiyaclub in a while (into RC planes exclusively now) and didn't know there was a party going on here.

Unfortunately, I'm all the way on the other side of the world from most of you in the Philippines. Sending stuff out into the world from here is crazy expensive. You can check the couriers' websites if you want. Fortunately, I've sold most of the kits locally and only have the Fast Attack and the XR311 left.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, donut_v2 said:

Sending stuff out into the world from here is crazy expensive. You can check the couriers' websites if you want. Fortunately, I've sold most of the kits locally and only have the Fast Attack and the XR311 left.

Yup, I hear you!  I had a kit shipped within Canada a few months back, and it was over $65!  Not sure how shipping in some locations seems so cheap, since it certainly isn't where I live!

Good luck with your sales, those are nice kits!

• Like 2

Shipping varies depending on your Country and it is therefore difficult to understand the pricing unless you actually live there. I'd like to think we can trust each other and accept the prices offered. I'm in the UK and the one thing I still don't understand is that you can by something from China for a few pounds with free shipping. I can only assume that the state is somehow subsidising the cost. Anyway ... sorry to take the thread off on a shipping tangent.