Sign in to follow this  
Scottrc

TT01E truck racing

Does anyone else here race the TT01E trucks? Just bought a stock used one and will race it at my local club. The rules are to keep it stock but allow for bearings and oil shocks. I use yeah racing shocks on my TT02 and they have been great, does anyone know if they suit the trucks and which size I would need? Any more tips appreciated ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

DDCF1781-8B46-43A5-B16C-7510CC6D63B8.png

• Like 1

I think there were a few comments about this in another forum - I do think they are pretty popular, and look great.

• Thanks 1

I'd recommend a wild Wendy for a passenger in the cab, guaranteed win every race.

Edit to add, nothing at all, keep it family friendly. Lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, wolfdogstinkus said:

I'd recommend a wild Wendy for a passenger in the cab, guaranteed win every race.

Edit to add, nothing at all, keep it family friendly. Lol

Thatโ€™s not a bad idea! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Get rid of the tamiya cab and get a light weight one. Make sure it's well lubricated as it's very close racing in that category.ย 

Good luck!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Turbotom said:

Get rid of the tamiya cab and get a light weight one. Make sure it's well lubricated as it's very close racing in that category.ย 

Good luck!

Only allowed the Tamiya body in our truck class. Yes it is very close racing and great fun ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Check out the Fat Fox , I have a body on order. ย It is lighter , shorter and not nose heavy. It also lower and has less body roll.

if you get other truck shell cut up to door handles makes it about 15mm shorter,every little helps,as its a brick on wheels.