Sign in to follow this  
futureworks

Wanted: part B1 from FFO1 B parts - MSC Mount

Hi all

I’m just in the process of restoring an original FF01 chassis, and have just realised I’m missing one final part. It’s B1 from the B parts tree which is probably a part many people never used as it is used to mount a mechanical speed controller to the rear of the chassis. Pics below - can anyone, ideally in the UK, help with this? I'm pretty sure the B parts tree from TA02 cars has this same part on it, albeit it would need to be the black rather than red version.

Thanks.

220FC9D0-2ADA-4E5D-A8D0-854137B699E9.jpeg

2C97919F-38B5-4A35-890B-B2527968E04B.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, futureworks said:

I'm pretty sure the B parts tree from TA02 cars has this same part on it, albeit it would need to be the black rather than red version.

I'll have one, left over from my 40th Anniversary 934. The kit box is in the loft but I'll grab it down for you tomorrow 👍

20 minutes ago, Juhunio said:

I'll have one, left over from my 40th Anniversary 934. The kit box is in the loft but I'll grab it down for you tomorrow 👍

Very kind, but as @svenb  is  sending me some other  parts, it turns out he has one  spare as well so I will go with that, but thanks  for the offer  👍

• Like 1

Ive got quite a few of them floating about too but had no idea what they were for!!!!

(Edumacated by thread)

9 hours ago, svenb said:

Resistor mount

That in fact is a much more accurate description of what the part is for than I initially provided.