Yoshimitsu

Talbot Sunbeam Lotus Toivonen

1 minute ago, Tobyone said:

Great work @Yoshimitsu!

You set a high standard.

I don't know about that. The L&L shells and graphics are not Tamiya but they offer some really cool stuff like the Supervan, the Talbot and your 205. I really like the Legacy they do too.

Id really like some mudflaps for the Talbot but it's not something I've tried before. Did you mention you were doing some on your 205?

On 10/12/2022 at 9:12 AM, Yoshimitsu said:

I don't know about that. The L&L shells and graphics are not Tamiya but they offer some really cool stuff like the Supervan, the Talbot and your 205. I really like the Legacy they do too.

Id really like some mudflaps for the Talbot but it's not something I've tried before. Did you mention you were doing some on your 205?

I'm making them out of thin plasti-card. I really wanted to do them out of rubber but nobody seems to do a small amount of red rubber sheet, not for a modest price anyway :)

I've had limited time available to get anything major done, but the mud flaps are made and the front ones fitted. I'm having to use plasti-card for part of the rear spoiler, the lexan cut out just wont go together properly. 

Need to put a divider in the front lights as well, to separate the indicator and head lamp. I am aiming to put LED's in and don't want it lighting the whole lens.

K1jWcgp.jpg

9V4Ofsc.jpg

There was a rallying event over the weekend, Weston park in Shropshire that I went too. Some great cars and happened to come across a few classics,

FBJS36C.jpg

GfDia54.jpg

cIJz3mn.jpg

• Like 3