black hole

Tamiya McLaren Mercedes MP4/13 F103RS 1/10(Body Shell)

Hi

As anyone got a new or mint shell/body that they would be interested in selling?

I just managed to pick up a new condition boxed Tamiya McLaren Mercedes MP4/13 F103RS 1/10 that has not been assembled. (it's missing the body shell)

Regards

Aron

If that was the one on ebay the other night I think you got in about 30 seconds before me!!!! It was a great score for a nib kit apart from the missing shell.

• Like 1

This is the part you need: https://www.modellbau-seidel.de/index.php?firma=Tamiya&best=1824100

They don’t ship outside of Germany, but if you are located elsewhere there’s a workaround by getting a TC member from Germany to help out by posting a request for help. Equally, worth checking, given you have the part number, if it’s still produced by Tamiya - Tony’s Tamiya on Facebook or eBay will be able to let you know if it’s still manufactured and whether they can get you one (may be several months for delivery).

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Superluminal said:

If that was the one on ebay the other night I think you got in about 30 seconds before me!!!! It was a great score for a nib kit apart from the missing shell.

Yes, that was the one on eBay, I seen it and thought that seems a good deal (Now I have got the difficult task of finding a genuine shell)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, futureworks said:

This is the part you need: https://www.modellbau-seidel.de/index.php?firma=Tamiya&best=1824100

They don’t ship outside of Germany, but if you are located elsewhere there’s a workaround by getting a TC member from Germany to help out by posting a request for help. Equally, worth checking, given you have the part number, if it’s still produced by Tamiya - Tony’s Tamiya on Facebook or eBay will be able to let you know if it’s still manufactured and whether they can get you one (may be several months for delivery).

Thankyou for the infomation

Thankyou for members help and suggestions

Still cannot find one for sale

If anyone wants to sell one, I will gladly purchase it

On 10/11/2022 at 3:40 PM, black hole said: