Svlreclame

Cigarette lighters in scale 1/14

Redid the metal poles because they were a tiny bit too thin. Up next will be to draw to smaller mirror that is above the large mirror on the passenger side.

IMG_20221127_122328564.thumb.jpg.8da1d49715c3d3548cf3c1fa247c1f7d.jpg

• Like 5

Got my new printer today, with much higher resolution, reprinted the window washers, painted them black and made the nozzle silver

IMG_20221202_220538434.jpg

• Like 4

Made a test print for the whole grill,  need to reprint it with other settings so the small holes will not be clogged

IMG_20221204_164627510.thumb.jpg.839a4e41eb21c5513c2dd3e629bea46e.jpg

made a test print for the sunviser, this one came out OK, the final version will be transparent just like the reel visor.

IMG_20221204_150954015_HDR.thumb.jpg.230eb0167c181f4910b4e201ea37580d.jpg

• Like 5

On 12/6/2022 at 1:39 AM, Svlreclame said:

IMG_20221204_164627510.thumb.jpg.839a4e41eb21c5513c2dd3e629bea46e.jpg

A 3300 DAF was the first truck I ever ‘drove’, in a loose sense of the term as I was 15 at the time when my Uncle let me have a go across a truck park in Spain 😁 Very fond memories. 
My head is struggling to fathom how the details of this build are possible, fascinating stuff coming together here 👍🏻

It was the first truck that i drove as well, my father let me drive it on an abandoned industrial site when i was 14 or 15, cant remember exactly. The clutch pedal was quite heavy to push.
Later when i had my truck license i drove another 3600 my father drove after this one. It was exactly the same but the truck had a tank attached to its own chassis, and then behind that was a short tank trailer. (I do not know what the correct english term for that is). Since i passed my exam for the trailer and was waiting for my licence to be updated i drove without the trailer. The shifting was a bit difficult, when you went a tiny bit too far to the right when going from second to third the box went into the higher gears (16 speed) and then you went from second to seventh gear. I can remember the smile that my dad had on his face when i was behind the wheel.

Thank you for the compliment.

• Like 2

Awesome stuff there Svlreclame!. The level of detail is amazing. Did you use Alclad, molotow or dome other chrome on the rear deck? Looks great.

Kurt

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Beetlemankurt said:

Awesome stuff there Svlreclame!. The level of detail is amazing. Did you use Alclad, molotow or dome other chrome on the rear deck? Looks great.

Kurt

Thank you, this is KustomService Superchrome

• Like 1

WOW. Lots of details. Great work on all the details. I like this stuff but too much detail work to do for me.

Cory