madmickmalone

Pargustore

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has ordered from Pargustore recently, I have , I have been notified it has been sent from ebay , but have attempted to contact them in regards to tracking number / details but no comms!

Cheers 

MMM

224FBB77-735D-4A52-89A4-40AD10BECE2A.jpeg

Personally, i wouldn't worry. Its Pargu. Its not his full time job, and he's in a different time zone.

If I could justify some of his excellent stuff, I would.

And Nick Walkers Carbon Fibre.

And Borivoje's stuff (Custom RC Parts).

I'm hoping to be racing next season, so may have to...

• Like 1

His communication is poor, postage seems to take forever, but his products are top notch.

I am not sure if he still has his own personal website, I once bought the cheap Thundershot A5 bracket, he was out of stock and he sent me the entire A5 part in solid alloy at no extra cost.

I have bought from him many times and wouldn’t hesitate to again 

• Like 1

No bad words from me either. The times I have ordered, the parts were shipped fast, but took a long time getting to Denmark. Not much comunication though, but parts are beautiful.

From my experience he is not particularly communicative, but he is reliable.  His parts are very high quality.  Global shipping remains a mess and there’s a lag posting shipping status.  The odds are in your favor that you will receive exceptional parts in a somewhat reasonable time.

• Like 1

Excellent! My Avante wheels ordered originally back in July (!) have finally left Korea. I'm glad the quality is right up there as I'm definitely dissuaded from being a repeat customer :(.

That'll change as soon as I decide I need alloy Optima Mid wheels. :lol:.