svenb

Any member in Spain?

I'm after a favour from a Spanish TC member as I've found an item with a seller from there and they won't send to the UK!

Might not have to be in Spain just it seems anywhere else 🙄.

Small envelope sized package

Thanks

Sven

Hi, I'm not from Spain- I am in the USA. Does he ship overseas to the US?

It wouldn't be an issue sending you the package from my end.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, RC_FunLand said:

Hi, I'm not from Spain- I am in the USA. Does he ship overseas to the US?

It wouldn't be an issue sending you the package from my end.

Very kind of you but I would say it'd get quite expensive going over the Atlantic twice!

I've sent an email asking them if they will send directly to the UK but I'll keep you informed 👍🏻

Just now, svenb said:

Very kind of you but I would say it'd get quite expensive going over the Atlantic twice!

I've sent an email asking them if they will send directly to the UK but I'll keep you informed 👍🏻

Yeah. Now that I think of it, USPS charges an absurd amount for overseas shipping. If only I lived in the UK and had access to RoyalMail.... :lol:

Speaking of RoyalMail, how on earth is it so fast? I live on the east coast of the US, and I can receive packages from the UK (Tony's Tamiya) in a matter of three days, when I have packages within the country taking upwards of five! :lol:

9 minutes ago, RC_FunLand said:

Speaking of RoyalMail, how on earth is it so fast? I live on the east coast of the US, and I can receive packages from the UK (Tony's Tamiya) in a matter of three days, when I have packages within the country taking upwards of five! :lol:

Yep I noticed that too. I'm in AZ and I go more and more with Tony. I don't want to encourage eBay but I want to encourage Tony :)

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pylon80 said:

Yep I noticed that too. I'm in AZ and I go more and more with Tony. I don't want to encourage eBay but I want to encourage Tony :)

Yeah, and then you have USPS taking three days from PA to NJ! :lol: Completely different standards!!

4 minutes ago, Pylon80 said:

Tony is a very straightforward and honest seller. If something goes wrong, he always stands behind his item to make sure you're satisfied. :) We need more sellers like him! :) :lol:

• Like 1

23 hours ago, svenb said:

I'm after a favour from a Spanish TC member as I've found an item with a seller from there and they won't send to the UK!

Thanks

Sven

I am in Germany and would love to help out.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Albert Attaboy said:

I am in Germany and would love to help out.

Very kind of you I may well be in touch as I've found a German site selling several small bits I need👍🏻

On 10/24/2022 at 3:58 PM, svenb said:

Thanks

Sven

How may I help? 

Sorry I didnt see your post before.

• Thanks 1

On 10/26/2022 at 11:05 PM, Kalamity said:

How may I help? 

Sorry I didnt see your post before.

Thank you

I've found a German site that has actually replied to me, the Spanish seller won't respond 😕.

Appreciate your offer of help👍🏻

Great news, in case you need my help just message me, I check the forums every couple of days!